and The Quality in Careers Standard
Our Board is made up of influential leaders from the sector:
- Katharine Horler (Adviza) appointed as Chair of the Board on 26.6.14
- Paul Welch (Prospects Services)
- Virginia Isaac (Inspiring Futures Foundation)
- Caroline Harrison (Aspire-i Limited)
- Laura Bell (CfBT)
- Kieran Gordon (Career Connect)
- Karen O’Donoghue
- Steve Stewart (The Stewart Alliance) acting as Executive Director
- Martin Vowles (Ansbury)
- Tracey Burley (Careers South West)
- John Yarham (Futures Advice, Skills & Employment)
- Mark Bowman (Inspira)
- Lizzie Taylor (Lawes Taylor)
Company financial support services and company secretarial services are provided under a combined service contract by Stephen Nicholson (Company Secretary & Treasurer).
Steve Stewart, as the Executive Director (Careers England), provides (under a service contract to the Board) a range of professional support services to Members, strategic advice to the Board and he takes a lead on aspects of implementation of the Board's Business Plans. More information about the Board is included in the review of Careers England's history below.
Good Governance Code
In order to provide clarity and governance for the Careers England Board members and our wider membership, the Board members have all signed up to our Good Governance Code.