and The Quality in Careers Standard
Membership Sign Up
Careers England has three classes of Membership � Full, Affiliate and Associate.
As a registered trade association, governed by approved Memorandum and Articles of Association, Careers England is open to all who 'trade' in the careers business world. It is neither a 'closed shop' nor a 'cartel'; that would be illegal.
Membership is available by open application.
Membership class for eligibility is determined by the nature of that trade -
- a large corporate employer in the careers business is eligible for Full membership;
- a small partnership of careers advisers, a sole trader, or an employer in the careers business with less than 10 employees is eligible for Affiliate membership; and
- Associate membership is open to any individual or organisation associated with or interested in the careers business world and wishing to be 'associated with' Careers England.
To apply for membership to Careers England please download the membership form applicable to your organisation. If you are unsure which membership category is the correct one for your organisation then please contact us
- Full Membership Application Form
- Affiliate Membership Application Form
- Associate Membership Application Form